Monday, September 14, 2009

More Fashion Groupie-ing at NYFW

Today on my way home from dinner, my cabbie made a fortuitous left turn onto 25th St from Park Ave. Upon turning, we were stuck in a jam at that block. My cabbie started cursing and honking, but my excitement knew no bounds. The standstill was outside the side entrance of the Armory...aka location of the Marc Jacobs show! The side entrance is THE place to enter. Celebs, models in topknots and kabuki faces, and paparazzos galore! I had the urge to open the window and stick my head out doggy style, but I refrained. I also kind of wanted to hop out of the cab and...I don't know what I would do, but that! It was hard to see who was canoodling wit the high density of paparazzos, but my cab grazed Emily Blunt. Cameras were going crazy for a lady with long wavy blonde hair, but I guess I'll discover who it is when I see the photos!

Oh to live the fabulous life...

I have no camera to document my life, so bear with me as I can only put it in words.

As far as Fashion's Night Out: Wish it was a longer event. There was simply too much going on to cover in 5 hours. Truly, Halloween for the fashion set. I missed out on the spectacles at Barney's :( , and I didn't bother to wait in the LONG line outside Opening Ceremony. I spent the good part of the night in SoHo. By the time we made the trek to Midtown, the weather turned on us! Spotted: Sienna & Savannah Miller, Magdalena Frackowiak walking home on a deserted East Village street post-FNO

No comments: