Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I Love This Season That Are Economically Possible

The Victor Osborne Turban Beanie in Charcoal


It's unrequited love. I saw it in black in the atelier back in October, found out that it came in charcoal, so I decided I'd come back later. I came back two months later, still in black. I came back another month later, only one black hat left...not for sale. I even left my email, etc with the store. I emailed Victor, and he said that all the stocks were sold out and production had ceased on this style. He said that, due to its popularity, he would bring it back to life next fall. :(
I am not a hat person. I don't think that I look good in hats. This was the one that changed everything! My friend made up a song about me and this hat, "I'm In Love With A Beanie", a rip-off of T-Pain.

Better Late Than Never Crystal Earrings

This simple design makes me look the right amount hardcore. 

Unearthen Bullet Minerals Necklaces


There is an awesome stone selection.

No comments: