Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TOPSHOP UNIQUE Spring 09

I LOVE this collection. It's a good thing I'm relocating to NYC just in time to pick this collection off the sales rack, if it even makes it there! Anyway, nothing original here, but I love me my new wave/post-punk style. I love Topshop jeans, and the latest incarnations are everything I need in the pants department. I've been scouring antique/vintage/thrift stores for this fit, but to no avail. Now I can get them brand spankin' new!




♥ I need to see those jeans sans fabulous trench.
jeans
♥!


pleated pants



check out the back!

haha I was just watching a video of Pylon on youtube and Vanessa Briscoe was wearing the almost exact same print blouse as featured in the collection! Not very clear photo.



Photos: Marcio Madeira

No comments: